• Teddy will be remembered as the Salesperson and Broker class resident Dog!  He was absolutely enjoyable to be with during my classes with Laurel Stone.  I am sure that Teddy outlasted any other dog in his condition just because he was so loved! He is probably jumping over clouds in doggy heaven! Joan McLester

  • Dear Laurel,  You have created an absolute work of art in Teddy's memorial webpage.  Very very moving.  When I think of Teddy, I think of an easy going guy.  You reminded me of his anxieties the other day on the phone, but I can only recall how easily he slipped into my pack the weekend I cared for him and got to know and appreciate him.  He will be missed.  I am very sorry for the pain you are feeling now.  It's such a small price to pay for everything that they give us.  And they do give us everything...unconditionally.  We're lucky enough to understand that. Lisa Hansen
  • I'm sooo sorry,,..Lori Sabourin
  • Laurel, I am so sorry for the loss of your Teddy. He is such a handsome guy. What a beautiful memorial and website you have created for him. I hope Teddy and Saada and all the other fur children are great friends. My thoughts are with you at this sad time.  Gina
  • I was so sorry to hear about Teddy - I know  how difficult it was for you.  Your tribute is beautiful and heartwarming.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you.    Take care..... LL
  • I understand exactly how you feel about your animals as I have those very same feelings.  In fact, I think I have a harder time dealing with the death of a loved pet than I do most people.  My prayers and thoughts are with you and with Teddy. He is in a better place where he can run and play like a puppy again. They say that  "real heaven" for us pet lovers will be when we go there and all our loving pets that have passed on will be there with us.  I really hope that is true. Herb said the website and poem was beautiful....... Love, RW
  • Just went to your site---WHAT A  BEAUTIFUL DOG! my heart goes out to you for your huge loss  Karen
  • I was on the phone with my mother  when I first opened your email, and read her the beautiful poem you created. We were both in tears. We are so very sorry for the loss of Teddy.  ...Kim
  •  What a great dog he was.  My sympathies. ....Denise

  • I am so sorry to hear about Teddy Edward.  My Paddy was born in 99 and so it really hits home.  If only human medicine could be so kind.    Kay
  • Teddy is one of my favorite memories from class back in 2002.  He was a great guy, and fortunate to have such a loving home.  My sympathy to you, Laurel, on the loss of your companion and friend.  ...Jackie
  • These tears are not praise enough."Weep,but not in anger. Weep in unending praise for a lovely spirit who taught you so much and loved you so well. - Anon   ...Renee
  • Thanks so much for sharing Laurel....oh, how so very sad.....my heart is heavy for you and you loss...  Marcia

  • So sorry to hear about Teddy. He's not gone, he's just gone ahead and is waiting... Robert
  • I just hate it when our best friends hurt...they always leave us too soon…  Andrea 
  • He was such a NEAT dog. He had the sweetest disposition and that lovely coat of his. I think the world will miss him in it. Oh my, I am so sorry. Much to young at 10. Wow.  S. B.
  • So sorry for your loss of Teddy.  I hope the memories of Teddy make you smile and in time your heart will heal.  ...Gail
  • Teddy Was a gorgeous boy. I am so very sorry for your loss.  He wasn't very old before he left this earth.  These are devastating times, and my heart is with you.  I can totally appreciate your grief and sadness at the loss of Teddy.  Hugs to you Laurel and big hugs & kisses to Teddy.   ....Janice
  • He was a wonderful dog and lucky to have you, Laurel   ....Kate
  • Perhaps he is keeping JA company….    They would make a cute couple….  My heart goes out to you….. D
  • What a beautiful dog!   I'm so sorry for your loss. The website is a beautiful tribute to him.  ...Marie
  • Teddy touched so many!  I'm honored to have met him and talked to him.  Hard to believe he's passed on from this life. My thoughts are with you!     .......Marilyn
  •  What a beautiful tribute, brought tears to my eyes. Take care my friend.  ...Dawn
  • So sorry for our loss of your Teddy. We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.  ....Joe
  • I always felt your love...I now feel your loss...but most of all the amazing memorial you created for Teddy Edward reflects the beauty he was, the spirit he is and the amazing human being you are.  Thanks for sharing and thanks for being you.      .......Herb 
  • I am so sorry, Laurel.  Our pets are family and it is so hard to say ‘good bye’.    .....Hugs, Beth
  • Bless you Laurel and Teddy in his passing.  What an absolutely beautiful tribute with your slide show.  He was lucky to have such a caring owner as you.   ....Teresa
  • Laurel ... I am so sorry for your loss of beautiful Teddy Edward ....  May your precious memories of Teddy Edward always bring you peace and comfort. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.  ....Charles
  • I am so sorry about your loss. The pictures are beautiful and knowing you did what was best for him does not make the loss any softer. :(:( ....Nancy
  • A good friend is hard to loose, a friend that you raised, you cared for and cared for you is even harder. Your kindness, caring, and dedication to him, will live in memory and be part of you forever. Sorry for your loss. ....John H.
  • I am so sorry about Teddy. I know how hard it must be for you, I've been there too. Your website and pictures are beautiful, what a wonderful tribute to him. ....Joanne H.
  • Laurel, I am so very sorry for your loss of Teddy Edward, what a beautiful guy he is.  I lost my Sally with the same problem only she quit using her back legs.  It was very hard for me to let her go.  I know her and Teddy Edward are running and having a blast at the Rainbow Bridge with no pain.  Our precious angels, we will always love them and never forget them.  You have a beautiful tribute for him and Josephine.  ...Lea
  • Teddy will be missed by all of us Laurel.  My thoughts and heart go out to you while you are going through this difficult time. I too will miss Teddy and always remember him.   ....Rod
  • Sorry to hear about Teddy, I know how hard it is to loose a good dog. ....Angie
  • I'm so sorry! It's always so hard when that decision has to be made.  (((HUGS)))   ....Jeannie
  • I'm very truly sorry, this must be very hard.  Teddy's in a much better place where he has no pain.  My thought are with you!   ..... Brittany
  • really sorry to hear this-it is always so hard to let them go-never gets any easier-all we can do is remember the good times and I'm sure there are plenty of good ones for you and Teddy   .....gail
  • Teddy's memory will be with us all, near and far.  The love and strength he gave to you, his devoted guardian, was his gift to to us so fortunate to have you as our friend.  Today, more than ever, we keep you close in our hearts and thoughts.  The tribute and poetry you created commemorating Teddy's life is beautiful.  Honor his strength and love. Hug all your puppies and take good care of you.  We love you.   ....Diane
  • What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful pup!  I know how it feels to loose a loved one.... and the tributes it takes... along with time... to 'let it be...'.  ...Jon 
  • So sorry for the loss of your beloved Teddy.  What a beautiful dog!!!  May you find peace in his memories. Just remember---when you look to the stars, the brightest one will be Teddy, looking down at you with love and gratitude.  God bless.   .....Cathy
  • I'm really sorry about Teddy, I'm sure he is resting peacefully now.  ....Tonya
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. Teddy was a very good dog.  ...Marissa
  • My heartfelt condolences go out to you at such a time of loss.  Teddy was such a handsome German Shepherd and so very lucky to have you for a mom while here on this earth. It is never easy saying goodbye to your best friend, in fact it is heartbreaking on so many levels.  But the last gift we can give our dogs is freedom from pain and suffering when their time has come to cross over.  You did this for Teddy, you helped him to leave his old body behind so he can now be young and free in heaven to romp and play again.  I have a firm belief that when we cross over, we'll be with those that left us behind here, dogs and humans.  I had a wonderful dream about my sweet boy Dylan awhile back and it was so incredibly real, he came to visit me.  I knew from that day on that he is okay and he'll be waiting for me just as Teddy will be for you.  I am so sorry for your loss Laurel.  I know you have a heart of gold and that you are feeling pain and sadness right now, but also know that Teddy's spirit is still with you and always will be.  I'm sure your mom is watching over him and showing him the ropes with Josephine leading the way!  Take care my friend and know that I am thinking of you.  Hugs to you,   ....Joanna
  • Teddy was certainly a very special soul. He's beautiful. I read the memorial that you've created for him. You were certainly destined to be his mom.  I too work with an animal communicator. We did it for Sammie's brother Frank afer she was diagonosed with cancer. We also wanted to make sure that she wasn't in pain. It's such an incredible gift to be able to listen to our fur babies and try to understand what they're doing and how we can help them.
  • I am so sorry to learn of Teddy's passing. I know he was like your child as are the others, and I can imagine how hard it is to lose him. I've only had Molly for 7 months and it seems like she has been here for ever. She is definately part of the family.  What great accomplishments he achieved! And a beautiful website and tribute! Sometime you will have to share your talent for web design with me. I need the help!  ....Alan
  • What a distinguished looking guy!  Thank you for sharing the poem - very sad but beautiful!!  ....Vickie
  • Seeing Teddy's photos brought tears . . . . I'm so sorry you had to say good by, Laurel. I'm so thankful for our sweet companions. They give us such unconditional love. If only God would give us more time with them . . . With sympathy, Janis
  • I'm so sorry to hear about Teddy, you and I are so much alike, in our love and devotion to our dogs. .I can't bear to even think about the day that I will have to say good-bye to Axel.....Paula
  • Laurel- May you remember the good times that Teddy brought to you and all those he touched so deeply. Teddy, may you now play with Josephine and Kala and many other in the eternal playground.....Love~ Stuart
  • I AM so sorry about your lost but just knowing the joy teddy brought to your life and everyone who came in contact with  him makes me very content knowing that he will be waiting for everyone at the gate someday to greet them to the new world. GOD BLESS TEDDY. ....Marc O.
  • Goodbye Teddy.  ...Shari
  • Thank you for sharing your Teddy with me.  He was a beautiful dog.  I can only imagine how much he will be missed.  You are very kind to let him go and be pain free. ....Dianne
  • My heart goes out to you.  I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog, Teddy. What a wonderful tribute you made for Teddy.  I can tell you put a lot of love into it. I heard it said that those we hold dear never leave us - they live on in our hearts and memories. Thank you for sharing your precious memories of Teddy with me. Look out - here comes a HUG. Love - Sandy
  • Wow, Teddy is gorgeous!  I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to him, but know he isn't hurting any longer.  You gave him a wonderful life filled with love, and in return you received the same.  I'm really terribly sorry.
  • Simply Beautiful - Thank you for sharing.  Aida
  • I am sorry to hear about Teddy :( Breaks my heart when I hear when someone loses their furry best friends. You will be in my prayers.  -Phil
  • Really really sad for you.  He was one of those dogs that I know you really had a special place for.  Sorry it too so long to respond but we were gone all weekend training in QC.  I didn't even get to meet  him.  Keep in touch.   Mike W.
  • I'm so sad for you Laurel.  I know, only too well, how difficult it is to lose a beloved companion.  I hope time will ease the grief of your loss!  I think of you often my friend!  Love, P~
  • Laurel, I'm so very sorry for your loss.  You and Teddy Edward are in my prayers.  What a beautiful boy.  ......The site you created for Teddy is wonderful.  When I first got your message, I felt so sad, but after looking at the website and seeing how much love Teddy had and gave, I feel very happy for him and for you and the rest of his pack.  Peace, Melinda
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. It's never easy when we lose one of our friends, but at least we have the honor of having shared their lives. I know Teddy will live on in your memory for now. Your memorial to him was very well done.  Best regards, Paul Bilecki
  • I am very sorry for your loss, Laurel! Our furry angels just don't get to stay with us long enough... while those humans we don't like to be around never seem to leave  ;-)   ....Lisa B.
  • So sorry to hear about Teddy.  It sounds like he is now in a better place.   ....Dorothy
  • I am greatly sadden by Teddy's passing. I am grateful of the fantastic life that he found with you. He was truly an amazing dog,who needed a very special person . Thank you for loving him and being that person ...Allison
  • Please know that you are in our thoughts this sad day.  I'm sure that my Dale, along with all the others at the Rainbow Bridge, made Teddy feel very welcome there.  They're probably all playing ball but always keeping their guard as they wait patiently for us.   Hugs to you and Teddy!     .....Laura
  • Thinking of you during this difficult, however beautiful time.  He was a special guy and will be with you forever!  Hugs,  Donna W.
  • I am so sorry Laurel. It is never easy to say goodbye and it is never the right time. But I know you know your boy and did the right thing for him. Matt & I are both thinking of you.  Christie
  • I'm so sorry to hear about Teddy.  Losing a pet is so difficult.  It's a lovely website for him also.    It's amazing how a part of our lives they become.   Sincerely, Chelsie
  • This is a wonderful Memorial for Teddy.  So sorry for your loss.   .....Mike
  • Happy Angel Day handsome Teddy Edward  .....Hugs Karen
  • Sorry to hear of the passing of your dog.  .... my deepest sympathy......... Deb Z.
  • Sorry to hear about Teddy. The "look" you mentioned is the look we saw 1 year ago with Sassy. She was 15 year and 3 months old when we had her put down. The consolation is you did what you could to make her/him happy and comfortable but there is a time. Unlike people who can verbalize what is wrong and what they are going through the dog can only show you that "look" to tell you its no fun for me.  Again sorry to hear about the lost of your companion.  Matt and Heather
  • I'm so sorry.  But as your website proves...he will always be with you.  You gave him the "vacation" he sought.  He was well pleased. Hugs  Jean
  • Thank you for sending me Teddy’s picture and the poem you assembled….it was very moving.  I’m so sorry to hear about your great loss.  He was very special indeed!  I know you did the very best for him and he experienced more love here with you than many people experience in their life.  Well done Laurel, well done. You are loved and missed!  Fran
  • We're sorry to hear about Teddy, our thoughts are with you, it's never easy.... Polly & Lisa
  • Hey Laurel. I am sorry for you to hear about your loss. Ten years was a damn good life for him!!  Take care.....Bryan
  • My deepest condolences   ....Marlene
  • My heart goes out to you at this sad time.  No matter how many other nail "clicks", or collar "clinks", or sighs or barks you hear, your heart knows one is missing.  Know that your friends are thinking of you and understand the loss of such a special dog.   ....Doe
  • Sorry to hear of your loss . Perhaps you will appreciate this story of the Rainbow Bridge.  ...Christine